[AI] Kind reminder for reply on EVO E5 and concerning latest model of EVO(E5, E10 or another)

Arijeet Patil arijeetvinaypatil at gmail.com
Sat May 12 13:11:59 EDT 2018

This is a gentle and at the same time urgent reminder for any inputs on this topic. I would appreciate a response by around 15 may as my technician is available from this time and I don’t want more work to hamper his observance of Ramzan, projected to start the day after the deadline.
Regards,
Arijeet.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10