[AI] Signatures/ signing how do you deal with it?

john clayton nishantrana3 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 12:16:21 EDT 2018

Hello all,
 I have been wondering this for a while now,and have had discussions with a
few of my blind friends on this, but here is the question for all of you.

Some say that practice is the thing, some suggest signature guides? a sort
of a plastik thingy that you can use to sign, but really I am not quite
clear on this one.
But what do you do if you dont know the letters at all?
And obviously or so I imagine it, it would be pretty difficult if not
impossible? to get the signature to appear identical from 1 to the other.

I am writing here as I was playing with the notion of applying to the SBIPO
and other govt exams, and saw that you need to upload a signature along
with your proof of identity. Would a thumbprint do here as well? or just
squiggle up a signature the best you know, and then later on write to the
authorities and tell them whats what?

How did the rest of you deal with situations where you necessarilly need to
sign, or the ones that are or were working in the govt/ banking sector.
What did you do,how did you deal with it.
Looking forward to your replys, preferably a CC or a BCC to my Email as
well along with the list if so you wish.
Cheers,

--
***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The