[AI] Reading Without Seeing Seminar.
balondhe at gmail.com
Fri May 11 05:23:37 EDT 2018
Om Sai Welfare Association for the Blind and Disable is conducting 1
day Reading Without Seeing seminar in colobration with Enable India
Who should participate:
• All visually impaired persons.
• Teachers for the blind.
• Parents of blind children
We shall be covering the following topics during the day long programme:
- Challenges of Reading and Writing.
- Effects of not being able to Read and Write.
- Solutions for Reading and Writing.
- Demonstration of Modern technology.
- Hands on experience of using common tools for reading and writing.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided to the participants.
There is no stay arrangement.
Date: 13th May, 2018, Time: 9 am to 5 pm.
Kendriya Vidyalaya ISP
Nehrunagar, Nasik Road, Nasik.
Contact for registration
1. Mr. Vikas Shejwal President Mobile: 9850316400.
2. Mr. Ramdas Jagtap General Secretary Mobile: 9423391943.
Please circulate this information as widely as possible and oblige.
Kendriya Vidyalaya ISP Nasik
Mobile: 9421384310, 8550963230.
More information about the AccessIndia