[AI] How to download Realtek HD Audio Manager on a 64bitcomputer?

Radha r.radha05 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 02:19:26 EDT 2018


In the basement, on your laptop.

On 5/11/18, Arijeet Patil <arijeetvinaypatil at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it just below the mousepad?
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
>
> From: Ajay Minocha
> Sent: 11 May 2018 00:27
> To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
> the disabled.
> Subject: Re: [AI] How to download Realtek HD Audio Manager on a
> 64bitcomputer?
>
> Hi Arijeet,
>
> The service tag is generally written on a small sticker pasted firmly
> at the bottom of your laptop. It is a 7-8 alphanumaric thing, any
> person with eyesight should easily be able to find it for you.
>
> On 10/05/2018, Arijeet Patil <arijeetvinaypatil at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don’t know my laptop’s service tag. Is there a simpler alternative for
>> getting the enhancements tab on that laptop? Or will I just have to switch
>> to my other laptop which does have enhancements.
>>
>> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
>>
>> From: Ajay Minocha
>> Sent: 10 May 2018 00:58
>> To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
>> the disabled.
>> Subject: Re: [AI] How to download Realtek HD Audio Manager on a 64
>> bitcomputer?
>>
>> Hi Arijeet,
>>
>> Have you tried your laptop's dedicated support page on dell's website?
>>
>> For that, go to Dell india support and enter your laptop's service
>> tag. It should show you all the available drivers for your machine.
>>
>> On 09/05/2018, Arijeet Patil <arijeetvinaypatil at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear all,
>>> I am using a Windows10 64bit Dell Laptop with Realtek Audio as the
>>> default
>>> driver. However, my laptop doesn’t have the enhancements provided through
>>> the driver, and as far as I know, to get the enhancements Realtek HD
>>> Audio
>>> Manager needs to be installed. I checked and found that it was not on my
>>> machine. I have researched several waysonline to download it, but none of
>>> them have seemed to work. Several times, I downloading the Microsoft .cab
>>> file for my computer’slatest supported version of the driver, but that
>>> did
>>> not help too, probably because the file doesn’t contain the Manager, or
>>> something like that. Recently, the most apparent falt I discovered was
>>> thatone of the items  extracted from the .cab file is missing, with a
>>> Microsoft “Ding” sound before the extractor closes being possibly
>>> related.
>>> It looks like the file is either missing or a system or some other hidden
>>> file.
>>> Would like to know your suggestions on workarounds.
>>> Regards,
>>> Arijeet Patil.
>>> 9th grade school student, Mumbai.
>>>
>>> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Search for old postings at:
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>>
>>> Disclaimer:
>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
>>> the
>>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>>>
>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Ajay Minocha
>> Mob : +91-9584076767
>> E mail : ajayminocha2 at gmail.com
>> p13ajaym at iimidr.ac.in
>> Skype: ajayminocha2
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Search for old postings at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please
>> visit the list home page at
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>> Disclaimer:
>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
>> the
>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>>
>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails
>> sent through this mailing list..
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Search for old postings at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please
>> visit the list home page at
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>> Disclaimer:
>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
>> the
>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>>
>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails
>> sent through this mailing list..
>>
>
>
> --
> Ajay Minocha
> Mob : +91-9584076767
> E mail : ajayminocha2 at gmail.com
> p13ajaym at iimidr.ac.in
> Skype: ajayminocha2
>
>
>
>
> Search for old postings at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> Disclaimer:
> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the
> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>
> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails
> sent through this mailing list..
>
>
>
>
> Search for old postings at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> Disclaimer:
> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the
> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>
> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails
> sent through this mailing list..
>


-- 
Cheers,
Radha
"Everything you want in your life is waiting for you an inch outside
your comfort zone, and an inch inside your effort."



More information about the AccessIndia mailing list