[AI] Denied access to hospitals without assistant

pranaya rani pranayarani9 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:25:10 EDT 2018

Most  sighted patients   in any hospital for that matter do have someone as
their either their family member/relative.   It is for the hospital to
decide whether a patient needs an assistant subject to  patients
illness/diseases.   Obviously do have some responsibility towards the safety
of the patient and hence assistant is a must.  No need to make a big fuss on
this matter.