[AI] Anyone from NFB Karnataka bangalore please? Regarding 4 fold cane

Yogesh J romioyogesh at gmail.com
Thu May 10 03:24:11 EDT 2018

kannan sir?
which type of cane you mentioned?
is this like FM radio areal?

--
If God is love, and love is blind, and I were blind, would I be God?

with love and regards
yogesh J
postal assistant
india post
 tenkasi head office
phone: 7811071227
skype: romio.yogesh
facebook: yogesh yogi

Emotional investments are subject to human desires. Read the person
carefully before investing.