[AI] Gift yourself a solo trip today <> Planet Abled

Planet Abled travel at planetabled.com
Thu May 10 02:43:27 EDT 2018

You can, You should, and if you are brave enough to start, You will !!

I start my mail with this quote because this mail is about travelling solo.
This is about moving out of your comfort zone.
Making, what was once the unknown and frightening, your new normal !!

Now, don't wait now for anyone to come along or join you. Take that much
awaited journey into yourself and create your new normal. Decide when you
want to travel and where you want to travel, solo. Travelling alone is the
single best gift you can give yourself.

Planet Abled would be happy to facilitate and make it happen for you. Reach
out to us at travel at planetabled.com or +91 9910042281 for more details.
Because if you will never go, you would never know !!

With smiles and gratitude,
yours truly,
neha

Thanks & Regards,
Team Planet Abled
+91 9910042281
​
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/planetabled> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/planetabled> | Instagram
<http://instagram.com/planetabled>
Youtube <https://goo.gl/yCCmHb>  |  Tripadviso
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>

www.PlanetAbled.com <http://www.planetabled.com/>

​
# Selected as one of the best Practices of 2018 by Zero Project at United
Nations Vienna.​
# India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by Outlook Traveller and World
Travel Market, London - Best Innovation in Travel & Overall Winner
# NCPEDP - Mphasis Universal Design Award for the year 2016
# Listen to what our travellers say here <https://youtu.be/EwyScPoOsR8>
# Check out the amazing Rafting Tour video here
<https://youtu.be/USBmihdG4tc>.