[AI] Anyone from NFB Karnataka bangalore please? Regarding 4 fold cane

Kannan Chairman at Cisco) kankal420 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 22:00:49 EDT 2018

Hi friends,

I heard that we can get the 4 fold cane in nfb Bangalore which is equal
to that of Calcutta Ramakrishna mission's product.

Can any one assist with how to get them through courier or post.

Even their contact numbers are appreciable.

     Awaiting for your response.

Kannan. C

Mob: +919739299644

1. Contact info of NFB Bangalore.

2. Contact info of Calcutta Ramakrishna mission sales team.