[AI] FW: Revived Concern About Accessibility of TOI and NDTVoniOS

Arijeet Patil arijeetvinaypatil at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:08:25 EDT 2018

Thanks Amar for your support, as always.
I would like a reply soon on a question I asked someone who posted that they have spoken to the developers of one of the apps in that app’s contact us question. My question was concerned about which app was that.
Would be glad to hear soon.
Regards,
Arijeet.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10