[AI] Regarding pitch and speed ranges of Victor Reader Trekk

Arijeet Patil arijeetvinaypatil at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:03:45 EDT 2018

Dear friends,
Would like your inputs soon on this. This is of paramount importance to me as I have not had any electronic gadget with audio-editing features in the past year and my Plextalk, the only other gadget meeting my above-mentioned parameters, is not updating.
Regards,
Arijeet Patil.
9th Grade school student, Mumbai.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10