[AI] How to download Realtek HD Audio Manager on a 64 bit computer?

Arijeet Patil arijeetvinaypatil at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:59:59 EDT 2018

Dear all,
I am using a Windows10 64bit Dell Laptop with Realtek Audio as the default driver. However, my laptop doesn’t have the enhancements provided through the driver, and as far as I know, to get the enhancements Realtek HD Audio Manager needs to be installed. I checked and found that it was not on my machine. I have researched several waysonline to download it, but none of them have seemed to work. Several times, I downloading the Microsoft .cab file for my computer’slatest supported version of the driver, but that did not help too, probably because the file doesn’t contain the Manager, or something like that. Recently, the most apparent falt I discovered was thatone of the items  extracted from the .cab file is missing, with a Microsoft “Ding” sound before the extractor closes being possibly related. It looks like the file is either missing or a system or some other hidden file.
Would like to know your suggestions on workarounds.
Regards,
Arijeet Patil.
9th grade school student, Mumbai.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10