[AI] Audio Cards

Kriti Banga bangakriti at gmail.com
Wed May 9 11:07:14 EDT 2018

Dear Access Indian Members,

Greetings to all!

As the subject suggests, I would like to know, if there are shops available
where one can place order for customized audio cards?
Where I can create an audio, and ask them to insert it, just as we get the
musical happy birthday cards in Archies/other similar card stores?

I am not looking for an E-card, to be specific.

I have already enquired with Archies about the same, and they only provide
cups with photos/written content.

I just want to know if there is any possibility to create such cards.

Any help/guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Kriti Banga