[AI] Denied access to hospitals without assistant

P. Subramani subramani6912 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:52:11 EDT 2018

Well I have stayed in sreedareeyam hospital for treatment for 3 weeks
without any sighteds' assistance.  Infact, we were 4 totally blind persons.
No doctor/hospital authority insisted upon us to have sighteds' assistance.
They were very cooperative towards us. Initially or on the first day, they
brought  medicines and personnel to our room for treatment assuming that we
blind wouldn't be  navigate independently to the designated treatment rooms.
>From the next day, we insisted that  they do not all these exercises and we
ourselves went to the treatment rooms to get the treatment.  from then on,
things were normal.   We used to go to the canteen on our own daily although
room service was available at certain charges. During the free time, we
roamed the  entire hospital and surroundings as well.  The nurses were also
very accommodative. I do know Dr. Sri Kanth for a long time.  He  was one of
the doctors treating us, but fortunately, there weren't any problems.   From
your mail, it seems either your mobility  is not that good (no offense to
you personally, just a general observation/probability) or the doctors have
terribly misjudged.