[AI] : Gentle reminder - Request Feed-back on accessibility of online services in the Financial and Securities Market

Radha r.radha05 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:23:09 EDT 2018

Hi Rahul,

I have written my concern regarding this previously.

Capture is hinderance both in AMC(apart from Reliance Nippon)  and
demat account.
My cams app and KTrack app are accessable in android but in Apple
device not though.
Computer aided management services(cams) website have capture in image
format. My demat is with sharekhan, which as per security norms
changes its password every 3 months comes with a capture.
Secondly, PDF which are sent from AMC, depositories, NSDL and CDSL are
not as per  accessibility  norms,for instance, we  are unable to read
tables in the format given and need to seek sighted assistance  for
reading capital gain/loss statements and annual statements.

NCFm ebooks math part, sometimes tables, charts/graphs(derivatives
module) as usual are hurdle.

On 5/9/18, Surya Prakash Sharma <spsharma.gck09 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Both mycams and Ktrack apps on Android are quite accessible now. I had a
> long communication specially with mycams development team and finally they
> paid attention to my request.
>
> On May 8, 2018 4:01:18 PM Leikhu Laishram Leingakpa <laishramnet at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Rahul
>>
>> IIFL (india infoline) mobile apps is very much accessible. I'm
>> regularly trading without any problem. It doesn't have capcha till
>> date. But of course the trading portal in the website is not so
>> accessible.
>>
>> Regards
>> Laishram
>>

>> On 4/29/18, Rohit Trivedi <rohit63 at msn.com> wrote:
>>> Dear Rahul,
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot for taking up this issue.
>>>
>>> Most of the websites offering mutual fund services use captcha code
>>> making services inaccessible.
>>>
>>> Further we also need to come up with tutorials for initiating
>>> /motivating the blind.
>>>
>>> Rohit

Cheers,
Radha
"Everything you want in your life is waiting for you an inch outside
your comfort zone, and an inch inside your effort."