[AI] Problem with signing in Sugamya Pustakalaya in Simply Reading App.

Zoher Kheriwala zosk79 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 01:33:23 EDT 2018

Hello Chndrashekhar,
To get your digital Id, go to sugammya pustakalay web site
In user name enter your email id.
in password type wrong password.
then solve accessible captcha.
Press enter on login button
As you entered password was wrong you will not be able to login but
when you will go back to user name field, you will see that in place
of username digital Id is already typed.

On 5/8/18, Chandrashekhar Kulkarni <kulkarni.chandra58 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear members,
> Thanks for your reply.
> Where can I find that digital id as I created that the account long back
> and was using email id to sign on computer.
> Please explain.
> Sincerely,
> C. B. Kulkarni
>

> On May 8, 2018 7:52:50 AM Zoher Kheriwala <zosk79 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> You should not enter mobile number and you should input your digitel user
>>
>> id provided by sugammaya pustakalay at the time of creating account.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On 07-May-2018, at 9:56 PM, Chandrashekhar Kulkarni
>>> <kulkarni.chandra58 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear list members,
>>> I installed Simply Reading app on my mobile. But when I go to log in
>>> Sugamya Pustakalaya, it shows error.
>>> It shows only number keyboard for ID where I enterred my mobile number
>>> which I have given while creating account on the Pustakalaya but in
>>> spite of giving correct mobile number and password I am unable to sign
>>> in. Please help.
>>> Sincerely,
>>> C. B. Kulkkarni
>>>

>>> --
>>> Mobile +918080742446 Land line : 0251  2482633
>>> skype ID: chandrashekhar.b.kulkarni
>>>

>>> Search for old postings at:
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.

>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>

>>> Disclaimer:

>>> veracity;

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>

>> Search for old postings at:
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to

>> Disclaimer:
>> veracity;

>> sent through this mailing list..
>

> Search for old postings at:

> Disclaimer:

> sent through this mailing list..

--
together we can and we will make the differnce
Zoher