[AI] Heads-up: Looking for Screen reader users for studies in Google Bangalore

Kiran Kaja kirankaja12 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 22:58:24 EDT 2018

This is a quick heads up that we are looking to find screen reader users in
Bangalore for a user study in Google Bangalore. The studies will be for
60-90 minutes and will be held on 23 and 24 May. We are looking for users
familiar with Android Talkback and desktop screen readers such as Jaws and
NVDA. More details coming soon but if you are interested in helping Google
products improve, please end me a quick note on my email address
kirankaja12 at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Kiran