[AI] have some queries.

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Sun May 6 10:38:21 EDT 2018

Hi AccessIndians,

Take note that AI emails happen to pop up in search results in case a
relevant topic is searched for. Mobile number or any other personal
information specified therein directly exposes it over the Internet
hence, be judicious while sharing personal details in AI emails.

On 5/6/18, George Abraham <george at eyeway.org> wrote:
> I have some questions. Can we talk? My number is 9810934040.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 06-May-2018, at 18:07, Sheik Mohammad Ali <shahid.seven at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> It is free indeed.  The interface is quite simple.  You will be notified
>> news from various sources if you permit notifications.  Please revert if
>> you
>> experience any issue while using the app

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!