[AI] Anyone from NFB Karnataka bangalore please? Regarding Railway Concession Certificate

Rishi Kewalramani rishi.kewalramani at gmail.com
Sat May 5 02:47:31 EDT 2018

Hi Dear friends,
Is there anyone on this list from NFB Karnataka Bangalore. I wanted to make
my Railway concession certificate, hence needed guidance and help.
Or does anyone on this list know some person in NFB karnataka bangalore, who
I can get in touch with for the same?
You can provide me their name, contact numberr  etc privately at my email id
or my mobile number which are as follows,
mob, +91 9986677111
email, rishi.kewalramani at gmail.com

Would really appreciate a prompt reply, its a little urgent,
Thanks & sincere regards, Rishi