[AI] FW: Revived Concern About Accessibility of TOI and NDTV on iOS

Arijeet Patil arijeetvinaypatil at gmail.com
Fri May 4 14:46:18 EDT 2018

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Arijeet Patil
Sent: 23 April 2018 15:34
To: ai at accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in
Subject: FW: Revived Concern About Accessibility of TOI and NDTV on iOS

-----Original Message-----
From: Arijeet Patil <Arijeetvinaypatil at gmail.com>
Sent: 17 April 2018 16:35
To: 'gatak singh' <gataksingh.gurudeva at gmail.com>

Dear friends,
Since this subject was last raised, I feel that TOI largely still remains inaccessible mostly in terms of navigation and article-reading, and that NDTV may have returned to it's original inaccessible state.
I feel that it is important to prioritize on these issues otherwise we will not be able to enjoy valuable news sources which our sited friends out there can easily access, gaining awareness about the latest what's ons and thus making them even more conscious citizens.
#ToyDemandsJustice
#NDTVIsForAll
Would like to hear your valuable opinions and ideas and further extend this discussion.
Best regards,
Arijeet.