[AI] Bombay HC asks its administration to set aside 400 non-judicial seats for the disabled

Nagababu Arepalli nagababu892 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 06:11:30 EDT 2018

we need to force supreme court to law that, VI candidates are also
eligible for judicial posts.
since there is no mechanism for speedy adjudication of cases, the high
courts are just passing interm orders and not taking the matter for
hearing further if the candidate did not qualify in the exam that
petition will never be adjudicated for final ruling.

--
[Sincerely,]
Nagababu Arepalli national law university odisha,
nagababu892 at gmail.com
nagababunani6 at gmail.com
11ba015 at nluo.ac.in
Skype: