[AI] voice dream reader perches query.

Nirmal Verma nirmalkatara at gmail.com
Fri May 4 04:13:46 EDT 2018

If your book has images then go for simply reading app. The latest version
is working fine.

I have noticed easy reader asking for permission to use phones microphone.
Thats pretty strange to me. Even companies like amazon did not ask for
microphone permission. Is it spying on users? I leave the decision on you
guys only.

Simply reading does the same work and doesnt ask for weird permissions.

Nirmal