[AI] voice dream reader perches query.

Shek Mohammad Ali shahid.seven at gmail.com
Fri May 4 02:15:54 EDT 2018

I think apple does not have other payment mode apart from credit cards.  What is the issue you are experiencing while adding your credit card? Also please check whether international transactions are disabled on your card.  It is an optional you can enable it from your side.  I'm not sure on HDFC card but SBI card has this facility.  Please check the same at their end.