[AI] ITEL Phone Help Needed

pranaya rani pranayarani9 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 10:04:10 EDT 2018

Which model are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Surinder
Sent: 02 May, 2018 3:07 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: [AI] ITEL Phone Help Needed

Hi,

I have purchased ITEL phone with King Voice
When an incoming call is received, it only says " Answer the call" but does
not speak out the incoming call number.

Can someone guide me as to how to make it announce the incoming call ID?

Thanks

Surinder

Search for old postings at:

To unsubscribe send a message to