[AI] Suggestion regarding purchasing a new phone

Mukeshkumar Kumar ngo.mukeshkumar at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:25:58 EDT 2018

Dear all,

I need a suggestion to buy a new phone. can anyone suggest which is the
best phone between Moto and Nokia 6.1 2018.

Though  I used  Moto G5 Plus and now would want to purchase another phone.
I was waiting for Moto G 6th generation since it has not been launched in
India.
I have read the very good review about Nokia 6.1 2018 and have not gone
through the accessibility if anyone is using this kindly revert it to back.

Thanks
Mukesh kumar