[AI] Use of Be My Eyes App

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Wed May 2 03:59:02 EDT 2018

Don't know, but we are going overboard with ues of technology, me thinks.

Hello friends,
I am using iPhone 6s with latest IOs and my question regarding the app Be My Eyes. As we know this app helps blind people by connecting to sighted volunteers.
My question to frequent user of this app how far is it safe to use this app for crossing the road?
Till now my understanding about this app was to receive help for finding lost item or reading and matching dress.
But can we use this for crossing the road will it be beneficial or risky

--
together we can and we will make the differnce Zoher

Search for old postings at:

To unsubscribe send a message to
accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
with the subject unsubscribe.

Disclaimer:

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords, etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.