[AI] Effectively organizing religious ceremonies and participating in them

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Wed May 2 02:33:30 EDT 2018

It does.
In fact, Religion itself is posited on giving rise to feelings of inadequacy in humans!
Smile.

Blindness, or any severe or total disability is a supervening factor drastically affecting  the life activities.
 One has to give up certain activities altogether, even in thought and consciousness, others abandone in actual deeds, others may be managed with workarounds, others done well enough with remaining senses.

I would roughly put the percentage of all four categories at 25% each.