[AI] Effectively organizing religious ceremonies and participating in them

Soni Jo sonistu at gmail.com
Wed May 2 01:58:18 EDT 2018

HI!
I think it is our perception, how we feel. Sometimes, we do a lot of
things but still we feel very small. Sometimes, we do nothing, but, we
are the most important person. It depends on your position, that is if
you are the brother of the groom and you have two other siblings. They
do everything and you do only the enjoying part. But, if the groom is
your son, then you are the most important person.
Feel free and tell your immediate family, because no one is like them
in accommodating for you. You cannot make every other relative to
understand but your immediate family will always be your side.
 All said, these days everything thing is so easy and simple. We book
the venue, plus, the interior decorator, plus the catering, plus the
event manager, and all is taken care of. Why worrying about you not
able to decorate or do things? Everything is outsourced these days. At
least that is so very much happening in South India. Even, we appoint
wedding planners and it is all nice. We concentrate on grooming
ourselves, our dress, meeting people as it is only the excuse these
days to bring all the relatives together and have good food!

I apologise if my opinions are not relevant.
 Have fun.