[AI] Effectively organizing religious ceremonies and participating in them

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj10038 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 08:53:00 EDT 2018

Pranav, agree with you in theory, but this is easier said than done. For instance, if you have to go find someone or see if something is in order, it is a lot slower to get those things done if you are blind. These events are very stressful for all involved, so it is practically not feasible to find workarounds for everything.

George sir, I agree with you that there are things which one can do, and I did do those, but one's participation frankly becomes very limited. And the realization that one's cousins etc have to fill the void left by your inability to participate *fully* does give rise to a feeling of inadequacy. One can try consoling oneself, but this remains nothing more than consolation.

Sent from my iPhone