[AI] Effectively organizing religious ceremonies and participating in them

Preeti Monga preeti.monga at silver-linings.org
Tue May 1 00:50:06 EDT 2018

For any such ceremony, even sighted people work in a team! No one organizes
such programmes alone! All you need to have is knowledge and ability to
think through and plan and then the ability to get a team to work with you.
I also organized weddings of both my children etc!

Preeti Monga - Chief Executive Officer

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646
Landline : 011 22781446
E-mail : preeti.monga at silver-linings.org
Website : www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Recruitment, Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes,
Diversity & Inclusion, POSH.

Your Choice to partner with us contributes towards quality Education &
Empowerment of Visually Impaired Girls, and providing them with secure
Hostel facility at SHIKSHA (A CSR Initiative of Silver Linings)