[AI] Effectively organizing religious ceremonies and participating in them

George Abraham george at eyeway.org
Mon Apr 30 21:47:28 EDT 2018

Many  years ago I was involved in organizing my brother's wedding. I played
a very key role in the planning. Tasks were handed over to specific
individuals. I remained the central figure but I had a team of people who
delivered on several organizational  aspects. There are somethings one can
do , and there are several things one cannot do  that should not keep us
from participating.