[AI] Effectively organizing religious ceremonies and participating in them

pranav.lal at gmail.com pranav.lal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:30:18 EDT 2018

Rahul,

It is perfectly acceptable to expect reasonable accommodations. What is the
use of family otherwise?  I have had some experience with dance practice.
The music is indeed an issue but you are dancing with people you know and at
least with the dances I have done, the moves are not too hard to learn.

I wonder if family size makes a difference? That is, if you have a large
family, there are a lot of bodies to work.

Pranav