[AI] request for support on the following points

Siva Suresh sivasureshkatta at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 21:29:57 EDT 2018

hello acces Indians across india.

I personally thank every one for prize less support you are extending
for all my queries and needs. I thank the modarater for allowing this
platform as a great support for every one in india. now I am in need
of some thing which is very important. I have to record my skype calls
as they are very ergent and needed. kindly extend your support I am
using windows 10 and skype latest version. I can able to record  if I
use speakers but not over hed phones. is there any way to record skype
calls using hedphones? please help me.

Thank you Shivasuresh

--
thank you and warm regards.