[AI] Fwd: Expressing disappointment- Damodar rope way Gangtok restricts boarding of visually impaired tourist on their rope way

Preeti Monga preeti.monga at silver-linings.org
Sat Apr 28 09:17:28 EDT 2018

Enable Travel does! You can visit:

www.enabletravel.com

Warmly
Preeti

Preeti Monga - Chief Executive Officer

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646
Landline : 011 22781446
E-mail : preeti.monga at silver-linings.org
Website : www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Recruitment, Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes,
Diversity & Inclusion, POSH.

Your Choice to partner with us contributes towards quality Education &
Empowerment of Visually Impaired Girls, and providing them with secure
Hostel facility at SHIKSHA (A CSR Initiative of Silver Linings)