[AI] Fwd: Expressing disappointment- Damodar rope way Gangtok restricts boarding of visually impaired tourist on their rope way

Planet Abled travel at planetabled.com
Sat Apr 28 04:39:18 EDT 2018

Yes Yogesh.

Yes, Planet Abled operates in Tamil Nadu and Kerala too. We do holidays in
35 plus destinations across India.

Best Regards,
neha

Thanks & Regards,
Team Planet Abled
+91 9910042281
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/planetabled> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/planetabled>
Youtube <https://goo.gl/yCCmHb>  |  Tripadviso
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>

For Photo Albums - Flickr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/planetabled/>
www.planetabled.com

# India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by Outlook Traveller and World
Travel Market, London - Best Innovation in Travel
# India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by Outlook Traveller and World
Travel Market, London - Over All Winner
# NCPEDP - Mphasis Universal Design Award for the year 2016
# Long listed for World Responsible Tourism Awards at WTM London 2016
# Our first Birthday Video - Planet Abled turns one
<https://youtu.be/8Hmb52-Gwjs>
# Check out the amazing Rafting Tour video here
<https://youtu.be/USBmihdG4tc>.