[AI] relaxation in rural service for disabled needed

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 10:39:55 EDT 2018

Very disheartening to note the development sir.  Will talk to you on
the issue soon. It seems that unless reservation in promotion is
implemented, this discrimination will keep us haunting. However, as a
common phenomenon experienced by most of the officers in the PSBs,
irrespective of general or PH Category, for getting promotions in
senior management rank, one often needs patronage of higher
officials...

--
Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu