[AI] Fwd: Expressing disappointment- Damodar rope way Gangtok restricts boarding of visually impaired tourist on their rope way

Yogesh J romioyogesh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 05:38:57 EDT 2018

does planet able serve in tamilnadu?

On 4/26/18, Planet Abled <travel at planetabled.com> wrote:
> Tausif I can very well relate to your experience. All my life have fought
> for such things for my parents, as we were often denied having such
> experiences, as they happen to have disabilities.
>
> Finding no solution to this and having repeated not so good travel
> experiences forced me to start Planet Abled few years back.
>
> Ignorance and lack of awareness of people shouldn't come in our way of our
> travelling. Since the start we have now done, rafting skiing, trekking,
> boating and what not.
>
> We even take people with spinal injuries on our rafting and boating
> expeditions.
>
> Next time when you or any one else from our community wants to travel, I
> would be more than happy to assist and break those barriers with you. You
> can reach me at +9910042281.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Have a good day.
>
> Best Regards,
> Neha
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Team Planet Abled
> +91 9910042281
> Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/planetabled> | Twitter
> <http://www.twitter.com/planetabled>
> Youtube <https://goo.gl/yCCmHb>  |  Tripadviso
> <https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>
> <https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>
>
> For Photo Albums - Flickr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/planetabled/>
> www.planetabled.com
>
> # India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by Outlook Traveller and World
> Travel Market, London - Best Innovation in Travel
> # India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by Outlook Traveller and World
> Travel Market, London - Over All Winner
> # NCPEDP - Mphasis Universal Design Award for the year 2016
> # Long listed for World Responsible Tourism Awards at WTM London 2016
> # Our first Birthday Video - Planet Abled turns one
> <https://youtu.be/8Hmb52-Gwjs>
> # Check out the amazing Rafting Tour video here
> <https://youtu.be/USBmihdG4tc>.
>
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 7:57 PM, pranaya rani <pranayarani9 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> In the name of  equality and accessibility, we cannot  discount safety.
>> Recently, I had been to St. Mary's island, it was difficult to change
>> into
>> different boats midsea.  While returning, the boat fellow parked the boat
>> some distance from the island and passengers had a tough time to reach
>> the
>> boat, fortunately, my family members guided me very well, also the boat
>> people were very helpful

If God is love, and love is blind, and I were blind, would I be God?

with love and regards
yogesh J
postal assistant
india post
 tenkasi head office
phone: 7811071227
skype: romio.yogesh
facebook: yogesh yogi

Emotional investments are subject to human desires. Read the person
carefully before investing.