[AI] Need assistant for using skype with windows 10

B. R. Nautial brnautial at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:26:18 EDT 2018

SKYPE-8.18.0.6.EXE

https://endpoint920510.azureedge.net/s4l/s4l/download/win/Skype-8.18.0.6.exe

JFW_skypeelectron.EXE

This is the latest version of skype along with Jaws script

Before installing of Skype, go to the property of Skype and choose
compatibility Page, just using Control/Tab and do the needful, otherwise,
you'll not be able to install skype on your pc.

http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/jfw_skypeelectron.exe