[AI] For english compitancy

B. R. Nautiyal brnautial at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 10:01:34 EST 2018

This is really quite a difficult task for many of the people like you those
are willing to be a good speaker of english.
Try to improve your English vocabulary & ask your family-members & all  of
your close friends to talk with you in English language only.

If you want to be a good speaker of english, then, try to make some good
friends on skype either from England or australia. You can either talk or
chat with them.
You can search online friends in some other countries like phillipines,
singapur & north American countries. It'll help you to understand their
culture and some other important activities as well.
It'll also be helpful for you to increase your English vocabulary, Good
knoledge of spellings of words. It'll also be helpful for you to increase
your typing speed but
Please! don't make any argument with them on relegion & their social
structure.