[AI] For accessibility tester career option

Mohit Gupta mohitchand60 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 06:35:31 EST 2018

dear amar,

First, a  candidate have to gain relevant knowledge in this domain
perfectly. As per your suggestion I should go for deque.
As per searching on google, I need to obtain -
CPACC: (Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies).
I would like to know whether IAAP - CPACC is sufficient or I will go
for further any certification. I mean to say, which other
certifications are available in this field.