[AI] (AI) accessibility of State Bank of India web site

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 02:39:07 EST 2018

i am particularly facing the difficulties using the services of SBI collect.
to make payment, we have to choose first state and then type of
institution which are presented as combo boxes. these are not
accessible with Firefox though these are manageable with other
browsers such as internet explorer Google Chrome and so on. as soon as
i choose my desired option amongst these combo boxes, error message
displays object not set. when i make my choice to Firefox obviously
for the reason of facing Captcha to make use of Webvisum which is
given at the next screen after filling all the details to make
payment. so in my view, this should be made accessible and captcha
should be replaced with OTP option.

hope it makes some sense to explain the difficulties.
hope to have solution by SBI on this issue.
thanks for serving the opportunity to present our difficulties.
regards,