[AI] extention of date for essay compitition.

Jagadish R jagadish1984.blr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 08:29:05 EST 2018

Greetings to visually impaired community friends from
R.S.G.E/responsible state Government employees of Karnataka with
vision impairment) WhatsApp group.
to know more about us, visit the below link.
http://rsgevi.blogspot.com/
Sub: extension of date for national level essay brail competition till
15/12/2018 for upcoming Louie Brail day
With regard to our announcement which was shared in various WhatsApp
group and mailing list from 01/11/2018 onwards, 30 November supposed
to be the last date to submit the essays through post. In view of
thebroad scope of the topics and requests that we received over phone
from different parts of our country, admin team has decided to extend
the date of submissionof essays till 15/12/2018.
For more information about the competition kindly refer our earlier
announcement.
You can get it download from below link.
http://rsgevi.blogspot.com/2018/11/special-anounsement-from-rsge-admin-team.html
Also feel free to call our helpline numbers.
Assistance in Kannada: 9844401284, 9900946451.
Assistance in English: 9739021181, 8073183323.
Looking forward for your enthusiastic participation.
R.S.G.E team.