[AI] Talking weighing scale found

mohammadwaseem khan mohammadwaseemk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 02:18:16 EST 2018

Hey,
I have ordered and receive the following product from Amazon From the
following URL
Venus VTS-1999 Light Weight...
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B079GSPFRN?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf
After using the machine what I found is, it has no physical buttons so
there is no need to on or off the machine. That means after putting two
batteries in the machine it automatically gets power on. Just stand on the
glass of the machine it will automatically announce the weight like your
weight is 54 kg or your weight is 55.7 kilogram. After announcing the await
twice it automatically gets power down and it will also announce powering
off