[AI] (AI) Facing issues with HDFC internet banking

Sameer sameer.latey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:21:05 EST 2018

Dear Hassim,

After logging in to HDFC Bank Net banking, press space bar on the Transact
tab. A menu will open under this tab including Third Party Transfer.

Also, if Third Party Transfer has not been activated on your HDFC Bank
account, then this option may be unavailable.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mulund, Mumbai