[AI] Election Commission To Provide Pick-Up, Drop Facility To Disabled Voters - TOI

Mohit Gupta mohitchand60 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 11:12:52 EST 2018

hi,
during mannual survey before every state and central election, BLO ask
at every home about any disabled person. I have marke me as disabled.
today my BLO came at my home and told me on election date we will
arrange transport for vote for you.
But thousands of person with disabilities are not marked in votter
list as disabled, they will not provided these services.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Mohit Gupta.