[AI] Sad news

sushmeetha at voicevision.in sushmeetha at voicevision.in
Mon Nov 12 05:14:42 EST 2018

It is really sad to hear about Ram Babu. He was the one who introduced Voice Vision to TISS and enabled us to present so many papers, couple of which were jointly with him.

I was aware about his medical issues, but he always said that its curing. I really feel sad and bad for his parents at the senior age they had to suffer from such a great loss.

I pray to God that his soul rests in peace and give enough strength to his family to bear the loss.

Best Regards,
Sushmeetha B. Bubna │ Founder Director

Voice Vision