[AI] SAMSUNG M5570 SERIES ACCESSIBLE TV

Ravi N. Hiremath ravihim98 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 00:52:57 EDT 2018

Hi, this TV runs on an operating system called tison.
Developped by samsung.
In this Television you have three HDMI ports which you can make use of.
Further, this TV is having In built Set top box for DTH, Airtel and
Sun direct, for these three providers, you don't need set top box,
only the card is enough, and these are accessible with the voice
assistant and reads everything.
However, if you are purchasing or using other providers set top box
like Tata sky, and such, you have to connect your settop box to the
television using HDMI cable, in this case, the menues of the set top
box will not be accessible to the voice guide to read.
Further, this television can also connect to wifi and has all the
features that you can think of.
Further, for more clarification, visit the official page of samsung,
search with the TV model, then, you can find soft coppy of the user
manual of this television, before purchasing, for much clear image or
to know anything new, you can download the manual and read it
completely, you will be clear with all of the details.
I'm answering to this thread as I've purchased this Television and
using it since nearly one month.
Hope this helps.