[AI] ssendspace not working

Ravi N. Hiremath ravihim98 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 04:31:02 EDT 2018

Hie soni, Sorry if I mislead you, if it didn't work.
I didn't mean in any way to mislead you or anything. I don't know any
other ways, others may guide you.
If it's getting blocked, let it go, there might be a positive and strong reason.
"I'm only posting this message to clear any doubts regarding the last
mail I posted here," Hope this is not considered as out of topic or
spam or something else.
I apologize for posting such answer with a URL which didn't help.
In future, I wont post such messages suggesting anything, hope this
settles the matter and everything is  clear with the moderators.
Thank you.

On 10/12/18, shankar.c at tech-accessibility.in