[AI] ssendspace not working

Soni Jo sonistu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:02:56 EDT 2018

Dear Sir,
Thank you for replying. But at my end, it says that the site is
blocked as per the rule of govt. I tried in other computers also. But,
in all the computers, the web page cannot be displayed.
I get so many sendspace links to download books and stuff. Now, I do
not know how to get those.
I have tried different sendspace links. But, none work.
Thank you