[AI] Several doubts regarding Samsung smart television M5570

bhawani shankar verma bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 00:52:36 EDT 2018

Integrated_digital_television.pdf
Integrated digital television
An integrated digital television (IDTV or iDTV) set is a
television set
with a built in digital Tuner, be it for DVB-T2, DVB-S2,
DVB-C,
DMB-T/H, ATSC standards or ISDB. Most of them also allow reception of
analogue signals (PAL, SÉCAM or NTSC).
They do away with the need for
as et-top box
for converting those signals for reception on at elevision.
Most iDTVs do not inherently support for
pay TV,
and as a result many are fitted with common interface slots to allow the use
of a
conditional-access module.
They may also include support for other features of a digital television
"platform", such as an interactive
television engine and support for some form of return channel. A small
number of iDTVs include a
digital video recorder,
which
removes the need for an external PVR, possibly requiring its own digital
set-top box.
The particular tuner vary by country. For example, in many European
countries such as
Germany
and Sweden, DVB-C (cable) is the
most common digital TV tuner in televisions, whereas in
theU K,
most televisions have a DVB-T (terrestrial) tuner instead.
Retrieved from
"https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Integrated_digital_television&oldid=85517422"