[AI] Fwd: Press statement of our network reg Aadhar

Amiyo Biswas amiyo at bpa.org.in
Thu Sep 27 03:17:58 EDT 2018

I think, the statement has merit. I was harassed at the time of
verification. The officials did not know what to and how to enroll a blind
person whose pupil may not be properly recognised. I had to wait for two
years for the enrolmen. Further, only my left thumb's impression is
detectable on a bio device. It also fails frequently. Maybe my finger tips
are worn out due to too much use. I still find it difficult to sign in and
out on the biometric device for office attendance.

Many disabled persons may face the same problem.

With best regards
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 9433464329